SFF Board of Directors
- Rt Hon Ken Macintosh MSP, Presiding Officer of the Scottish Parliament (Chair)
- Claudia Beamish MSP
- Sir Andrew Cubie CBE, Chair of Quality Scotland
- Professor Sir Ian Diamond, Principal and Vice Chancellor of the University of Aberdeen
- Anne Douglas, Co-Chair of the Fair Work Commission
- Richard Holloway, Writer and Broadcaster
- Louise Macdonald OBE, Chief Executive of Young Scot
- Sarah Munro, Director of the Baltic Mill Centre for Contemporary Art
- Maree Todd MSP
- Adam Tomkins MSP
- Ken Hughes, Company Secretary. Ken is Assistant Chief Executive at the Scottish Parliament and within the SFF has responsibility as Company Secretary.
- Rob Littlejohn, Head of Business. Rob acts with delegated authority to organise and support events and projects in line with the strategic direction provided by the Board of Directors.